This will be a short post. I'm sick of sick. Sick, sick, sick of sick.
Matt got the flu Sunday night. Jackson got it Monday morning. Jackson recovered and went back to school Tuesday. Matt stayed in bed - very sick for two more days. Matt looked more perky last night and although tired, he's no longer experiencing the mega-symptoms of, well, the flu. That's great... because I've been up since 1:45 AM with a puking kid. Tyler, right? NOPE. Jackson, again... poor boy.
Now, please hand me some Lysol so I can spray the joint down again - Lord knows we need it!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
More Lysol, please!
Posted by HMT at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about all the sickness...will pray for all of you to return to good health...on a much different note: your blog is very difficult to read with that red background and gold lettering. Please take pity on an old lady and change to a more reader friendly version for OLD eyes.
T-H-A-N-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am willing to do a Clorox Wipes drop, as long as I don't have to breathe your tainted air.
Thanks for the background change...how is everyone? Hope you are all well.
Post a Comment