Sunday, March 07, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy...ehm, Heidi.

You'd not be shocked to hear that my life is one big movie and music clip. There's literally a soundtrack to my life at all times that creates markers for my memories - no joke. When given an event, I am most likely to link it to music and a timeframe around it. There are also moments of life that so closely mirror movie clips that it makes me laugh out loud.

Today was loud and clear - Driving Miss Daisy. Remember the movie of the beloved older woman who was driven around by a cheuffeur? I was driven by my very own cheuffeur to the U of M for a hockey game.. that said, I bet Morgan Freeman was less nervous about merging and other driver's intentions than my newbie. Either way, it was sunny, the road stretched out before us and the coversation was great. This cheuffeur business... I could get used to it!

0 comments: