If not, let us enlighten you. This story starts at Sam's Club, where we made a run for fruit and vegetables. And, yes, we're aware that's like saying you're just 'running into Target.' There is, literally, no such thing.
The photos speak the utter truth in what else landed in our cart, but the 'teenage' part takes over when I started uncovering evidence of the refreshments final whereabouts after realizing some items were missing from the pantry...


When questioned, the answer was simple: "It's too hard to walk all the way downstairs; if it's in my room it's just easier." I then kept my thoughts to myself.. but assure you that they're along the lines of "I wonder if your hockey coach knows how hard it is for you to walk?"
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Have you met a teenager lately?
Posted by HMT at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment