When we had kids we signed up for all sorts of things. We signed up for less sleep, sharing our plate, supporting the sick in the middle of the night and making vegetables dance and sing. This I knew and quickly accepted.
What I didn't know is that our home would at times, be altered to be a dangerous obstacle course with inquiring, curious minds behind the wheel. Exhibit A is the photo listed below. Who knew that our steps could support a mutli-dimensional game of Monopoly? To ready others in the universe preparign for kids, I think I'd add a little special print in the back of the 'What to Expect when You're Expecting' book that reads something like... 'New parental requirements':
- Agility
- Good eyesight
- Ability to navigate stairs without feet
- A good sense of humor.. and doctor. Your obstacle course maker could be hazardous to your health. 
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Expectations.
Posted by HMT at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment