Part I:
So it's on toward evening and I'm trying to get Jackson to sleep. I snuggle in next to him, he cuddles me back and says "Mama, I love you!" I'm thinking what a sweet wonderful boy... then, upon investigation of my face he says:
"Mom, do you use Spin Lash Mascara?"
"No."
"Oh, I can tell. Your eyelashes are clumping. Spin Lash Mascara would really take care of that for you."
Part II:
Jackson comes tearing downstairs, upset. He says Spike bit him. I check his finger and all is well. Upon further investigation, I ask how he was bit (trying to figure our the obvious- is the lizard aggressive, what's the deal). Here's how the incident was described:
"Well, I was playing tag with him (yeah, visualize that). I tagged him and he opened his mouth. I was checking to see what he'd do, so I stuck my finger in and he bit it."
Sunday, January 11, 2009
What???
Posted by HMT at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment