Sunday, December 21, 2008

Top 5 Quotes of the week

Ho, ho, ho. I'm a little behind, probably due to the "excitement" of the holiday season. The usual- too much going on, too little time to do it. So, a consolidation of quotes this week:

5. "If you tell me what you got me, I'll tell you what I got you... but don't tell mom, 'cause she'll get mad." -Tyler, snuggled up with Jackson before bed. And yes, I would get mad... no tellllliiiiinnnnnng!
4. "Are we done here yet, or what?" - Matt, in the middle of our shop-til-we-drop date on Friday.... still in store number 1 of the day.
3. "Even though that kid says there's no Santa, I'm going with what Mom says. If you believe, you receive." - Jackson, in response to the vermin kid telling him there's no Santa *again.*
2. "It's soooo not hot out here." - Tyler, on his way out of the hockey rink Saturday night. Yes, that's the same day we got like a foot of snow and it was -10... and dropping.
1. "You can't call them YOUR cookies. You used that thing right there, and that is a Betty Crocker cookie thingy. That makes them Betty Crocker cookies and they are trademarked." -Jackson, in response to me showing him MY *inspired* holiday cookies. I guess that makes him the kid of a mother in advertising!

0 comments: