Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring break's affect


Tyler is on spring break this week. This means chill, relaxation and limited motivation in the mornings- which we're fine with. Every kid should be able to relax when the opportunity arises.

Yesterday, however, was the pinnacle of Tyler reaching a new platform of chill. Here's the deal: he calls Matt and this is literally the conversation:

[Important note: it's 1:30 PM]

Phone rings.
Matt: Hello?
Tyler: Hey.
Matt: Did you just wake up?
Tyler: Yeah. Can you bring home some food?
Matt: Umm... I won't be home for another hour or hour and a half. Why don't you make something?
Tyler: We don't have anything I can make in less than 1/2 an hour.
Matt: *perplexed- we have lots of groceries* I think we've got a lot of food around.
Tyler: Yeah, but I don't want to make it.
Matt: Ok- but what's the real deal?
Tyler: I don't want to get out of bed.

Amazing, simply amazing. And, like I said- a whole new level of chill. When does school get back in session again?

0 comments: