Thursday, April 24, 2008

Evidence. Plain and simple.


The discovery happened early this morning as Matt was hunting for deodorant. Anyone who has a teenage boy in the house right about now knows that where you put something it absolutely does not stay. Seriously.

Matt has a spot in our bathroom cabinet all carved out for his personal items, including deodorant. Unfortunately his was just *missing.* So, on goes the hunt - into the boys' bathroom. Imagine the surprise when Matt opened the linen cabinet to find an unusual trifecta of offerings: a bottle of shampoo (check), a stick of deodorant (check), and a fork nestled neatly on a stack of clean wash cloths(whah?). Yeah, a fork.

When the perpetrator was questioned, he initially denied all knowledge of the tool in question. Upon further pressing ('I can always take the cell phone'....) he simply had this to say "Sometimes I get hungry when I take a bath."

I never cease to be amazed around this joint.

2 comments:

JD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JD said...

Hilarious! Who doesn't enjoy a nice warm bath and your favorite treat? It's nice to pamper yourself after a hard day, right?