We were in the car this afternoon when Tyler suggested we swing into Taco Bell. For the record, Taco Bell sustains him. He loves everything about their food and apparently cannot get sick of it. We've learned, through his eating habits, that it must taste better after 10 PM... which is when we're usually begged to hit the joint.
That said, it was broad daylight when the request came in. I figured we'd go- I'm a fan of the Cherry Limeade they debuted this summer. As we hit the drive through, Tyler commented:
"If I had only five things in this world, this is what they'd be:
- My Family
- My Friends
- My girlfriend
- Taco Bell
- An unlimited supply of cash"
I was so glad to hear we made the list - and even ahead of his beloved Taco Bell. And then he got me thinking... what would my top 5 look like? I do believe I'll think on that one.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Top 5.
Posted by HMT at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment