Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yea Yea Yea.

Who has a blog and doesn't write on it. Seriously? Isn't that the point of this kinda place? Sure. All I can say is that we've been really busy. But hey, who cares- we're ba-ack.

So, you really want to know what's searing my mind for a post today? Old Navy. I love, love, love Old Navy but I have to say their current Ad Campaign is making me crazazazay. And I mean it. Not only is it uber-suggestive (as in 'quick flip the channel before my kids hear the mannequins calling each other sexy'), it features headless people who have personalities. Worse yet, they stocked the photo shoot and video set with all sorts of 'extra parts' on these mannequins... so it's just downright creepy. See the photo below featured in the circular? It ain't right.


















So, here's my message to Old Navy: If you love us, please stop the madness. We know you must have sunk some coin into some fruit loop agency to do the work... but seriously. You've gotta stop. Puhleeeease!

0 comments: