
I was chatting it up with Jackson tonight when we arrived at the topic of muscles. As in "Hey Mom, have you moved a muscle yet?" as I was summoned to review a lego war taking place (NO WAY!) on our steps. After careful review of why Darth Sidius and Luke Skywalker COULD be in their positions, we went back to muscles. Our dialogue went something like this:
Jackson: "So, you did move a muscle?"
Me: "Yes, I'm here now at the steps. That proves I've moved muscles."
Jackson: "Well, then. How many muscles DO you have?"
Me: "Enough to move."
Jackson: "No, really. How many muscles are in your body?"
Me: "Hmmm. I'm not sure but I could look it up."
Jackson: "Don't worry. Just go to howmanymusclesinyourbody.com. I'm sure they'll know."
Silly me. I knew he was my kid all along.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
No worries, he's ALLLLL mine.
Posted by HMT at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Am I the only person who actually typed that into my browser to see if it was a real site?
Post a Comment