Lately all I can dream about is warm. Warm weather, a nice beach and the sound of ocean waves lapping. Maybe it's the doldrums of winter in MN and maybe it's my subconscious challenging me to wisen up (what-the-heck-are-you-doing-in-the-cold-anyway?). Either way, I dream of warm.
I have a great view at my office- 29 stories up and watch the sun rise at least twice a week when I'm there. Yeah, yeah, those of you who know me well know that I'd rather be up and working than waiting in traffic. I watch it peek through the clouds and radiate itself across different cities, pouring through the clouds. I can't help but FEEL myself on a plane cutting through the clouds on the way to somewhere warm. I'm downright twitchy!
And, apparently that wouldn't be the worst thing. Jackson told me today that his arms are tired of wearing his big winter coat. He's worried they'll fall off if they have to endure much more. I wonder.... could we, as parents, be held liable if his arms fell off?
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Dreaming of warm.
Posted by HMT at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, where are we going? And when?
Have you seen "A Christmas Story" (best movie EVER)..."I can't put my arms down!"
Post a Comment