Monday, October 01, 2007

Camouflage Kid


This was a conversation I had with Jackson today, I kid you not.

[Set up]
Matt took Jackson with him this afternoon to meet Uncle Frank at the 'hunting land.'

[Phone Call to Matt's cell] Phone is answered, it's not Matt but Jackson.

Me: Hi Jackson

Him: Hi Mommy, guess where I am?

Me: Where?

Him: I am in the forest with the guys. There are trees all around us and we are putting up special houses where we can look for deer. We got to ride the four wheeler and everything!

Me: Oh really? Sounds very fun!

Him: Oh Mom, it is! AND, I'm wearing camouflage pants, a blue jacket and a camouflage hat. You can barely see me! *hesitation and breaking sticks in the background* ....But, between you and me *he whispers*... deer are colorblind so it doesn't really matter!

0 comments: